Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My New THAAAAANNNNNGGGGG

I am back.........and so so so glad to be back. So, let's talk about what's changed since my last post!

Many of you know that I finished Insanity and it was great. It's a great cardio workout and if you don't want to buy a treadmill or go to the gym you should get Insanity.

However..........

After Insanity I was kinds in a workout depression. I wanted to continue working out but I was unmotivated. I tried to go back to L.A. Fitness and do the gym thang again but I couldn't. I went there and I was bored to tears. I tried to do P90x again but again.............B-O-R-I-N-G! The pace was way too slow. Then I thought, "ok, I'll just run again!" Hell to the NO!!!! That knee is too raggedy!

So I was stuck..........in a workout depression..........and my rear end was getting fluffy in the meantime!

Andrew Gamble (Drew) kept telling me about this workout he was doing. Everyday during my Cross-Country season, Drew would talk about CrossFit......CrossFit this, CrossFit that.......blah blah blah. At first I thought.......hmmm that sounds nice........or mmmm seems cool......but he kept on and kept on! Then he got Joey Vela on board! So then I had to hear Drew AND Joey go on and on and on and on about this workout!

Finally...........

They invited me out to a workout (that story will come in another blog)...........I've been hooked ever since! It's my new thaaaaannnnnngggg!

I will attempt to take you through my CrossFit experiences........the peaks and the valleys......the victories and the defeats.

But I must warn you............only read this blog if you want to laugh with me, cry with me, be happy with me when I win, be pissed with me when I lose and be proud with me as I try to do what's right for my body!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment