Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Gremlins........the wagon.......the rubber and the road

The gremlins have returned and I can't seem to get back on wagon......or in the saddle or on my grind.


I've decided that this is where the rubber meets the road. This is where it all happens. Anybody can workout when they have absolutely nothing to do. But what about when you have to be at work at 6:00 AM for cross country practice. And what about when you have to take kids to swimming and dance and choir and praise dance...........oh and spend some time with your husband and write lesson plans and fight with the idiots that know a fourth of what you know and get paid triple your salary! Now is when I have to decide who I'm going to be. Am I going to stay the course, albeit Insane, or give up? I'll admit it, I need some inspiration. I need a reason to push through. I know that I am physically able but now I don't know if I want to.

Ok shut up Roni just shut up!!! Get over yourself and get tough already. Your word is your bond........you said you'd do Insanity for 60 days now get your a$$ to it already!!!!

I had a moment there could you tell? The gremlins (Pearland HS students) have already driven me to the point where I don't feel like working out. They've kicked me off my proverbial wagon or saddle but I'm back on it or in it!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

Check me tomorrow because I'm going to knock out 2 workouts in 1 day!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 2 workouts in 1 day! superwoman you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Roni. I was thinking the same -with school starting what will I do?!

    ReplyDelete