Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Well family I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Last week was my recovery week and so needed it! It gave the old knees an opportunity to recover and heal.

This morning's workout Fit Test AND Max Interval Circuit training. So essentially, I did two beastly workouts today. I woke up at 5 and popped the Max Interval DVD. Almost immediately I thought about giving up.........why you ask??? That workout was 59 minutes long!!!!! Shawn T are you craaazzzyyy!!!! This workout is tough tough tough tough tough. Any workout that goes beyond 40 minutes is truly insane! The first 9 minutes is warm up and stretching then the h e double hockey sticks begins! I must say though, I was seriously proud of myself today. Because after that workout, I had to report back to work today (actually, going back to work was much harder than any Insanity workout).

Part 2 of my workout was the Fit Test. Yes, I pretty much "beasted" on my fit test! I went up in every category...................so the verdict? I'm pretty much the bomb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment