Friday, August 20, 2010

The Gun Show.........

Many of you have frequently heard me talk about non-scale victories. For those of you that are new, a non-scale victory is seeing/feeling your success somewhere other than the scale.

I had on a tank top today and I received several compliments about my arms!!!! WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW BABY!!!!!

Ok, I need to calm down!

Today I did Max Plyo Circuit. And this work out sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks and then it still sucks some more!!!!!!! It is so hard and physically demanding. And more than anything I wanted to stop the DVD midway through and take a bubble bath instead. I guess in many ways, that's a non-scale victory too you know.........pushing through when you want to quit. That's a victory! I didn't quit and made it through the ENTIRE 55 MINUTE WORKOUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment