Tuesday, July 20, 2010

9 Days In

Insanity Day 9: Cardio Circuit

At 27 I was diagnosed with high-blood pressure. I was in pretty good shape (cardiovascular wise) but I my blood-pressure would not budge. The doctor put me on meds to bring down my blood-pressure and at 32, I'm still medicated. Damn I hate that word medicated!! But it's the truth. Since then I've been searching for an out......searching for a way out or off blood pressure meds. The bottom line is I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT. I've never been a skinny girl but I've been much smaller than I am now. I need to get back to a healthier weight and I think Insanity just might be the ticket.

Today marked 9 days in! I'm pumped because today I was able to get through the workout without feeling near death.......that is progress! I'm pushing through and I hope........no my prayer is somebody will be inspired.......that prayer includes a prayer for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment