Saturday, July 10, 2010

They're hhhhheeeeaaaarrrr!

Today was crappy and good all at the same time. We lost our little league basketball game and I was coaching against a really rude guy! You know how that is, the more rude someone is, the more you want to beat 'em. But I didn't so that sucked!

Then I had lunch with my husband and when I order my frozen margarita, I got carded! Ha! 32 and asked to show id! I loved it so that didn't suck!

Next on the agenda, I had to get ready for my grandmother's 90th birthday party. the dress I put on used to fall so perfect on my body. Just last summer it was my summer sexy sundress. Today it felt like I was wearing someone else's clothes so that sucked!

I arrived at my Rho-Rho's (my grandmother) and saw a some cousins that I hadn't seen in a while. Everyone was well and my granny was extremely lucid today so that didn't suck!

Then we went to a baby shower for baby Maxwell. There were lots of beautiful people there. My husband and I don't visit people (outside of the family) too often, it felt good so that that didn't suck!

Finally we arrived home, my body covered in mosquito bites......that sucked! No I take that back, that itched!!!!!

I decided to check the mail though just to see if Shawn T had arrived. And by gosh it was there!!!! All the DVDs, eating guide and wall calendar! So tomorrow Sunday July 11, 2010 will be day 1 on my 60 day insanity journey. I excited and terrified at the same time. I hate to admit it but I hate commitment. The thought of me being "required" to do something everyday irks me. I'll attempt to conquer that demon in the next 60 days!

But mostly I want that amazing body back. I want to look and feel better. Let the games begin.

Fit Test tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment