Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Changed Life

Day 11: Cardio Power Resistance

I decree it and declare it........I'm officially INSANE! I don't know what it is about this workout but every time I do it, something amazing happens. Last time I did this workout, my daughter joined me and nearly brought me to tears. Well, today when I did this workout I felt total buy in! If you've been reading you know that I've (rightfully) accused Shawn T of murder, I've complained about sore arms, backs and buns and I've even threatened to give up. But today, I felt as though I was fully vested in the program. As I pushed through this workout, I was so sure......so clear as to what my purpose is. I'm supposed to change my life over the next 50 days. And maybe just maybe change yours too! This Insanity thing has really inspired me. I know that I'm going to have an AMAZING body after this!!

Now in true AKA form let me just say.........I look pretty good right now........I'm pretty on my left, I'm pretty on my right....(Finish that out Kappa Mu)!

While I'm working my way through Insanity, I'm also reading my way through Eat for Health by Dr. Fuhrman (Thanks Chrystal I'm starting next week!). What is so amazing is that I finally feel like I've found what I've been looking for. I know that being healthy......not skinny.......is a journey and today, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I feel like I'm on the right path......join me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment