Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello Cardio Abs...........

Day 12: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Yesterday I completed Day 12 of Insanity. Pure cardio was first. I'm very very excited that I was able to complete so many sets of the various exercises! I found myself able to "hang" if you will. These basketball knees however still won't let me really jump like the Shaun T crew. But I keep pushing through.

After the pure cardio workout I had to do cardio abs! My my my my my my.............this is a booger bear of an ab routine!!! It is about 17 minutes in length but it makes your midsection feel like it's wrapped in Tabasco sauce. I was looking at Shaun T like, "dawg are you serious?" Cardio abs keeps your abs engaged for the entire session. In reality I know this is a good thing but in truth it simply hurt like whoopin'! You know one of those whoopins you got when your mom told you to clean up before she came home but instead you watched "You Can't Do That On Television" all day.

Shaun T won't tell you this (probably because it's not really true but I'm going to pretend it is) but this workout has a negative side effect. I makes you slouch when you're done. Your abs will be so sore, you won't want to stand up straight!!! But I am quite sure that when I put on that swimsuit in September, I'll be standing up straight and tall! :)

Today is my rest day.........YAY!

Tomorrow I'll do my second Fit Test and step on the scale............stay tuned for my results!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment