Monday, July 19, 2010

Shawn T's Arrest!!!!

CITIZEN'S ARREST! CITIZEN'S ARREST! CITIZEN'S ARREST!

I would like to place Shawn T, Insanity Creator/Instructor, under arrest!!!!

The Charge: Attempted murder and forcing a good good saved girl to say very bad words under her breath.

The Circumstance: I woke up this morning knowing that I had to do Pure Cardio again. I haven't done all the Insanity DVD's but Pure Cardio is the hardest one so far. The workout is 38 minutes........I spent the first 12 warming up. That left me with 26........I spent the next 5 stretching. That leaves me with 21 minutes. 3 of those will be used for cool down............calculation......18 minutes of PURE HELL.....er uh PURE CARDIO.

People let me tell you..........Shawn T needs to go to jail for this workout! I'm serious. For those of you who don't know, I had both of my children all naturally (it's possible ask my protege's Toni and Brandi.......and maybe Nzingha). That was very hard..........I mean very very hard........like quarter-mile butt lock hard (Tomika and Drew y'all know that butt-lock is painful). HOWEVER, this workout is right up there with childbirth. Each exercise is 1 minute long and then you move immediately to the next......no rest. After about 6 of these highly intense exercises the bad words come. After about 6 more.......well that's when I'm convinced that Shawn T is trying to kill me..........HENCE HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED.

If anyone knows where Shawn T lives, please let me know so I can arrest him immediately!!!

I am willing to adjudicate Shawn T under one condition..........if my tummy, backside and abs continue to shrink and tone AND if I'm alive at the end of this journey I'm willing to set him free!

Tomorrow Cardio Circuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment