Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BIG TIME VICOTRY

Day 10: Cardio Recovery

I must apologize because I did not do this workout ANY justice last week. Don't sleep on this workout..........This workout is full of deep muscle work. Translation......a whole lot of deep squats coupled with pulses. Let me tell you something, these big legs don't like to be "pulsed"! However, this is a great great great core workout. There's no jumping no leaps no heavy heavy cardio work but this is a really tough workout.


_____________________________________________________
On a much much much much much much much much better note! Today 3 people who see me everyday (Lilo, Danyeal & Corey) told me that I looked smaller today!!!!! They all said that I seemed to be slimming down!!!! That is a big time victory!


OH OH OH OH OH OH........GO RONI IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY SHAKE YOUR BOOTY CUZ IT'S SMALLER GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!

So needless to say I'm sooo stoked for the next 50 days! Come on bikini body........I'm waiting on you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment