Thursday, July 8, 2010

Waiting on Shawn T

My senior year in college, I took a theater class. The entire premise of the class was to experience as many stage plays as possible. That year, I saw some great stage plays and I also saw some duds. Dud number 1......Waiting for Godot. If you've seen it, you know that the whole play is about waiting (or at least I think that's what it is about). I sat there watching that play feeling like the characters.....bored, anxious and expecting something amazing to happen.

I find myself feeling those same feelings. Last week I ordered Shawn T's Insanity DVD's from eBay. I wanted to do something amazing to my body and I feel like Shawn T's insanity is going to be a perfect fit. When the DVD's arrive, I'm going to workout for the entire 60 days. I'm 32 and what I want most in life is to wear a bikini..........a real one. Not a tankini. Not boyshort and a tank. No a real one! Hopefully Shawn T will get me there. We'll see.....but as for now I sit bored, anxious and expecting........Shawn T.

No comments:

Post a Comment